Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - Denver Metro Area - Rehoming 15-month-old Male Hedgehog
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2020, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
RGHanna

Default Denver Metro Area - Rehoming 15-month-old Male Hedgehog

I am looking for a safe and loving home for my beloved hedgehog, Oliver. He was born in October, 2018.

I would not be posting this if I weren't moving to a state where my little guy would be an outlaw. I need to find him a home before the middle of March, 2020.

In my opinion, he is the ideal hedgehog. He is gorgeous, with Algerian Grey coloring. He is content to be left alone to his own devices, but is also happy to hang out when tempted with a meal worm! He is incredibly active at night and has never had a problem with being overweight. He is "trained" to use a litter box when I take him out of his enclosure for play time or snuggle time, so he does his business there and not on me.
My favorite thing is to snuggle him while I watch TV. He likes to be wrapped up in a fleece and sleep on the warmth of my lap.

He comes with a large C&C (cube and coroplast) enclosure, along with a Carolina Storm Wheel, a food bowl, a water bottle, and many other accessories. I ask for a very very modest rehoming fee of $25, not because I want any money for him, but I feel it will help to ensure that the new owner has sincere interest in taking him in and giving him a great home.

Please contact me at [email protected] with inquiries. Thank you!
RGHanna is offline   Reply With Quote