Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum - View Single Post - For Experienced Breeders/Former Breeders/Owners w/ 2+ Years
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Default Re: For Experienced Breeders/Former Breeders/Owners w/ 2+ Years

Thank you for the support I am being optimistic for a early Winter release and will be relying on revisions by people willing to do so with long term experience and an open mind to a listing which expresses a comprehensive findings through those experiences of others.

The site should be up and operational by Tuesday with the survey(s) in place for basic diet information. I will add an email submission form for other details which the survey will not be able to cover.

I am proficient in Excel so I will be creating some sheets with charts on popular choices once I've gotten the information including charts on negative results on foods to better assist in all hedgehog owners in seeing statistical numbers.

I will also state any contributor who chooses to remain anonymous will be, otherwise I will be crediting each and every person who participates in assisting in this compilation.