dumb youtuber - Hedgehog Central – Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default dumb youtuber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTo1GWaPdS4 this is some idiot trying to tell ppl how to care for hedgehogs the wrong way, i flagged it as animal abuse i know its not really considered that but i would appreciate it if some more ppl flagged it as well and maybe it will be taken down because she really pissed me off!! the worst part is she really believes shes right about it and when ppl tell her shes wrong she argues!!!!

Orbie the Hedgie
MeAmandaTee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Master Breeders

Default Re: dumb youtuber

I've seen this video on a few other post in the past and seeing it again makes me feel sick. Girl don't have a clue
Old 08-14-2010, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

it wouldn't be so bad if she actually took the advice that ppl gave her! thats what makes me sooo mad is that she is being so stubborn about it and even after all the comments that ppl left her telling her that she is doing everything wrong she continues to leave the video up there as advice for new hedgehog owners! when i first got my hedgehog i was misinformed about what to feed him and recently just figured out the proper foods! i can understand that it can be hard to find the right information about hedgehogs if you dont know where to go, and this just adds to the confusion! i know that everyone makes mistakes and you learn something new about hedgies every day, but this girl just refuses to learn!

Orbie the Hedgie

Old 08-14-2010, 03:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Yeah, that's already talked about in here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6188

Gone, but never forgotten
Etsy shop: K52 artworks
K52 artworks on Facebook
FiaSpice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2010, 07:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

sorry i didnt know that there was another person talking about this i didnt really look because i didnt think that there would be another person talking about the exact same youtuber haha but anyway please just flag her as animal abuse

Orbie the Hedgie
Old 08-14-2010, 10:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Puffers315

Oh god, not this wench again. Its one thing to do what you want, make what you want, publish what you want, but for god sakes when hundreds of people are telling you the information is bad, don't make or keep a "Hedgehog Care Video". What gets me the most is her attitude, in this world you need to be open minded, especially when it comes to the care of exotic animals.

"My method of care has worked fine..."

Worked fine for your hedgehogs, what about Bobby who watched your video and wonder why his hedgehog broke its next on a lawn mower blade supported wheel.

Sadly the morons at Youtube won't take it down because its not outright animal abuse, its just bad information. Maybe if enough people flag it as animal abuse it might get somewhere, but also if you want and are a member of YouTube, go down and below in the comments I see my comment is still riding on top, it basically corrects the information she gave, I'm under MassenaCenter315.

What got me more is the fact, read my comment which isn't even directed at her, she still came back with "My method works fine" crap, I'm not sure if my reply to that is still there but I basically said "Was I talking to you? No, I was warning other people who might go out and adopt a hedgehog and use this information and end up with a dead hedgehog, each hog is different".

In the end, I plan on doing my own response video to this, preaching the care methods of HHC and us owners, the more good information will cancel out the bad.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

i think that more ppl for HHC should do videos on youtube to actually let people know the right way to take care of hedgehogs i know that the video probably wont be taken down but all i can do is flag it and tell other ppl to do the same i look forward to your response video Puffers315 there is very few people on youtube that know how to care for hedgehogs so i think that your video could save the lives of some unfortunate hedgehogs who's owners listened to this girls information. i wish that her hedgehog was in better hands, poor little guy

Orbie the Hedgie
Old 08-14-2010, 11:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeAmandaTee
i think that more ppl for HHC should do videos on youtube to actually let people know the right way to take care of hedgehogs
I agree! Almost all of the community is very knowledgeable with hedgies! It would help alot of people (:

My baby, Nugget<3
DeniseLynette is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2010, 01:12 AM   #9 (permalink)

Send a message via AIM to Puffers315

I have to admit she's a good reason I'm working on a hedgehog care website, I've never made a video and at the moment lack any good video editing software, my phone has a good camera on it, but I've been making web pages for almost 15 years (not professionally), so I figured its one way I can give back to the community and help promote safe hedgehog care.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:49 AM   #10 (permalink)

you dont have to have great editing software just good knowledge. because theres a serious lack of it as long as u have a camera u can make a video

Orbie the Hedgie

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central – Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in