Hedgehog Central banner

info please..

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Immortalia 
#1 ·
hi, ever since i was little ive wanted a hedgehog. i will hopefully be getting one this summer. since summer is going to be here before i know it i wanted to do some research on hedgehogs so that i am prepared when i get one.

i have little knowledge about them. i was wondering if someone could answer my many questions: what do i feed them? whats the best bedding to use? do they need vitamins?(what kind). what do they sleep in? do they need a heat lamp? ....

if theres anything else you can tell me i would greatly appreciate it

thank you!! :)

#2 ·
hi, ever since i was little ive wanted a hedgehog. i will hopefully be getting one this summer. since summer is going to be here before i know it i wanted to do some research on hedgehogs so that i am prepared when i get one.

i have little knowledge about them. i was wondering if someone could answer my many questions: what do i feed them? whats the best bedding to use? do they need vitamins?(what kind). what do they sleep in? do they need a heat lamp? ....

if theres anything else you can tell me i would greatly appreciate it

thank you!!
For food, read the Dry Cat Food list in the Diet & Nutrition section.
For bedding, see Housing and Accessories section.
Yes they need heating, see Housing and Accessories section.

Please check out the "board index" and read up all you can before getting your hedgie so he/she can be happy and healthy. Welcome to HHC!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.