Hedgehog Central banner

Our new baby girl!

5K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  shetland 
#1 ·
Hi all, I was wondering if you all could tell me what color our little girl is? We will hopefully be picking her up 12/20. This is the only picture the breeder has up right now but we will ask for more. We can't wait to drive down, get her and have her home!

Oh and does anyone have name suggestions? (Our last hedgie was "Miss Prickles" :roll: )

See less See more
#3 ·
yeah at that age, colour is pretty much impossible to determine. you will have to wait till she is older.
she seems like a Molly to me. Don't know why haha. But she is ADORABLE all the same.

#4 ·
Very cute. :) Where are you getting her from?

Yes, she is too young to determine color. Wait until 9 weeks or later, and then post recent pics.

#17 ·
How sweet is she? Just a little ball of spikes hehe

#20 ·
lucky18ea said:
LarryT said:
I like sunshine since she's coming from sunshinequills :)
Lol! Thats not original enough for my "tastes" ;) Have you come up with a name for your little guy? We need to come up to call these babies instead of "boy and girl" on the way home to NC!
I'm not sure yet on a name for the little guy was leaning toward Sonic :roll: :lol: not!
Was thinking maybe Xavier but thats not set in stone :)
Helen is sending new pics this weekend :) my boy is up to 135 grams as of 12/17/09.
I can't wait till yall get there and back with our little quilled ones :p
If you need to use one i have an extra carrier and a extra snugglesafe disc for the journey home :)

#25 ·
I think she looks like a Wilma. IDK why, I just see that in her face.
Can't wait til I get a hedgie... er, might get a hedgie.
And as said before, their color when they are young can change a little. Wait a bit and post a pic later.
hr

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.