IHR Certificate Fee - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default IHR Certificate Fee

I am curious about the International Hedgehog Registry's fee for a registration certificate. I have submitted the registration form via their website for my hedgehog, Truffles. It was filled out correctly and I am simply waiting to hear back. My question is; when should I mail in my payment for my certificate? Do I wait until I hear back and include a peice of paper with my hedgehog's registration number or do I go a head and send it in now? If I send it in now, how do I make sure they know which hedgehog the fee is for? If someone else named their hedgehog Truffles, what should I include so that they know which is the correct Truffles?

Also, is there much difference between the plain and fancy certificate? I would like to know what the difference is before I pay for one or the other.

This is my first time owning a hedgehog and definately my first time registering one. I have registered dogs and horses before, but never online. So I am just a little bit confused on the process. Any help anyone could give me would be really appreciated.
TrufflePatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: IHR Certificate Fee

The IHA actually doesn't charge for registration anymore (haven't for years), so definitely don't send any money! The website is a bit outdated. Registration is free, there aren't any fancy certificates but they'll respond with your hedgie's registration number.

LizardGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2013, 01:21 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGirl
The IHA actually doesn't charge for registration anymore (haven't for years), so definitely don't send any money! The website is a bit outdated. Registration is free, there aren't any fancy certificates but they'll respond with your hedgie's registration number.
Thank you! That really helped a lot. Do I still recieve a certificate of some kind like I would with a dog or horse?

Old 01-19-2013, 01:26 AM   #4 (permalink)

Nope, as far as I know you should just get a confirmation email with your reg. number.

LizardGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-19-2013, 06:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizardGirl
Nope, as far as I know you should just get a confirmation email with your reg. number.
Okay Thank you

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in