Fleece Blanket in Igloo? - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2019, 12:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Fleece Blanket in Igloo?

Hi,

I have strips of fleece blanket that I’m wondering if I should put to use. I want my hedgehog to feel warm and safe. I was wondering if I was to stuff the fleece blanket in the inside of the igloo if it would be a bad idea because I don’t know if he would get stuck in it or if it could suffocate him. So if anyone could give me advice on this it would be appreciated, I just don’t want him to suffocate if he ends up going under. Thanks in advance.
DracoTheHedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2019, 01:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Ria

I use fleece strips in Holly's hide. I wouldnt stuff it but a decent pile of fleece strips would be great for what you want.
Ria is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2019, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Hey there! Fleece is the perfect way to make sure your hedgie is nice and warm. If they’re cut into somewhat small strips, you shouldn’t ever have to worry about them getting caught in it/suffocating. They’re very good at digging and manipulating objects around them. Haha just last night I stuffed an old beanie with fleece strips and put treats in for her to dig, and I wake up this morning to find all of the fleece dug out laying in a pile and her sleeping in the beanie 🙂 go for it!
Aj.t is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in