What do you do to make your hedgie feel special? - Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum
Hedgehog Central GalleryForum Archives Facebook Link

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2011, 03:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default What do you do to make your hedgie feel special?

I take my baby boy (Quilliam who I've had since Easter) out every day for a foot / poop time bath and for play time. If its nice well go out side for a little so he can adventure some, or he just hangs out with me in bed. I give him meal worms and he lovesss them. But I want to know what you guys do with your babies? What they love and enjoy doing! I want to make sure my baby is enjoying his hedgie life to the fullest! I have been reading some fourms on here saying their hedges really love sweet potato baby food? If so how much do you feed them? Just let me know what is your hedgies favorite things to do and also what are their favorite kind of treats? Quilliams pretty picky other than mealies he's never really loved any veggies or fruits!
Thank you! Morgan & Quilliam
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 298876_2469700266714_1378574809_32859166_1333095965_n.jpg (104.7 KB, 27 views)
mjhelclip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default Re: What do you do to make your hedgie feel special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhelclip
I take my baby boy (Quilliam who I've had since Easter) out every day for a foot / poop time bath and for play time. If its nice well go out side for a little so he can adventure some, or he just hangs out with me in bed. I give him meal worms and he lovesss them. But I want to know what you guys do with your babies? What they love and enjoy doing! I want to make sure my baby is enjoying his hedgie life to the fullest! I have been reading some fourms on here saying their hedges really love sweet potato baby food? If so how much do you feed them? Just let me know what is your hedgies favorite things to do and also what are their favorite kind of treats? Quilliams pretty picky other than mealies he's never really loved any veggies or fruits!
Thank you! Morgan & Quilliam
My little guy enjoys his snuggle time He likes cooked sweet potatoes more than sweet potato baby food and you know exactly what it it, try mangoes maybe he likes them, for the amount to give them start out with a little then gradually give more each time. PS. he is absolutly adorable
TeddysMommy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 01:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

Well, Norman is a cuddler, so plenty of cuddle time. When he doesn't want to be wrapped up, he splats on the couch next to me, so I'll rub his snout. I bring him into bed with me each morning when the alarm clock goes off so he can get a quick little snuggle in before he goes to bed or romp around and feel like he's exploring (crawling over the bed sheets) or spelunking (under the sheets). Meal worms on an almost nightly basis. Chunks of chicken and turkey whenever I have some (he goes absolutely bonkers for the stuff). He also recently discovered that tummy rubs are freaking awesome, so he now gets a tummy rub at least once during nightly snuggle time as well.
Nebular is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2011, 02:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kashi is a cuddler too.
I give him lots of cuddles and give him lots of face massages ^_^
I also give him mealies, his favorite, every time I take him out ^_^
Old 10-02-2011, 04:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quilliam - Awesome name.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 11:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

All of those stories are so so sweet and cute. Apparently Quinn is the opposite and hates cuddling lol. She likes to explore so I'll let her run around the living room while I sit on the floor and watch. She likes to explore, then come back to me and run a circle around me and crawl on my legs and then run off and explore again. And then repeat lol.
She also loves her hedgie bag when she's tired. if I take it out (to eventually replace with a new one) she will find a way to get back into it.
Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Hedgehog Central Hedgehog pet care & owner forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in